Tuesday 20 October 2015

Cross The Bar - Poem

Crossing The Bar - Poem

Sunset and evening star,
And one clear call for me!
And may there be no
moaning of the bar,
When I put out to sea,
But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
Too full for sound and

foam,
When that which drew from
out the boundless deep
Turns again home.

Twilight and evening bell,
And after that the dark!
And may there be no
sadness of farewell,
When I embark;
For tho' from out our
bourne of Time and Place
The flood may bear me
far,
I hope to see my Pilot face to face
When I have crost the
bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button above, just look up you will see it, use it to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.

WE LOVE COMMENTS...

Make use of the comment box below to tell us what you think about the update you just read now.
Promoting Education In Nigeria...


Contact Nigeria Education Updates On:

enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

+234( 08063141927 )

Read Our Online Newspaper Website, Visit: www.mynationnews.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS

ADVERTISEMENT