Saturday 14 March 2015

UTME Candidates Call for Improvement In JAMB CBT

Information reaching us reviews that some of the candidates who participated in the on-going Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are calling for improvement on the CBT system.

Many complained that they had different subjects from the ones they register for given to them while others complained of delay due to lack of functional computers.

Below are some of their comments;

“I registered Christian Religious Studies (CRS) as one of the subjects for the examination but to my utmost surprise, when I logged in to start my exams, I saw economics in
place of CRS. Though I guessed to answer the questions, I was not satisfied with the exams because I dropped economics at my senior secondary class 2. I am not sure that I will make a good grade in the exam.’’

“I like the idea of releasing the results immediately but they should improve the system. We had three batches that wrote the examination today due to lack of computers.’’

“I came from Enugu town since 9 a.m., to write my examination which was scheduled for 1.30 p.m., but to my surprise, we started around 3.30 p.m. I do not have any relation in Nsukka. JAMB should try as much as they can to keep to time. JAMB should make the CBT system to be optional. I do not think we have gotten to the stage of using only computers to write exams.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button above, just look up you will see it, use it to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.

WE LOVE COMMENTS...

Make use of the comment box below to tell us what you think about the update you just read now.
Promoting Education In Nigeria...


Contact Nigeria Education Updates On:

enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

+234( 08063141927 )

Read Our Online Newspaper Website, Visit: www.mynationnews.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READ THE FAMOUS NOVELS

ADVERTISEMENT